Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

• GimmeMorePoints 93 posts

Any chance BA and Avios might partner with cruise lines? I’d rather spend my avios on a weeks experience vs a couple hours..

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,229 posts

I was talking to a cruise expert about this last week.

He explained that huge numbers of cruises are effectively dumped on the market because incidental spend is attractive and better than keeping a room empty. Avios could copy what Virgin Voyages did – offer cruise lines the chance to dump inventory without publicly trashing their published pricing.

Navara 22 posts

That’s sounds like the old Airmiles way.Had a few cruises like that in the past

GimmeMorePoints 93 posts

Thank you for the replies!

I’d very much love if they took a page from Virgin’s book and added cruises to their “Experiences” Tab.
    We’ll wait and see!

yonasl 950 posts

Thank you for the replies!

I’d very much love if they took a page from Virgin’s book and added cruises to their “Experiences” Tab.
    We’ll wait and see!

First cruise ever to serve meals on a single tray the way BA handles these things lately …

NorthernLass 7,492 posts

BOB plus pay extra to pre-select your cabin?

Actually this is a terrific idea – especially if you could also book your flights with avios at the same time.

yonasl 950 posts

cruise expert about this last week.

He explained that huge numbers of cruises are effectively dumped on the market because incidental spend is attractive and better than keeping a

Could be a perfect product for BA holidays 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.