Avios redemption chart
25th January 2023 at 15:55vwvw
Afternoon. I am trying to book seats for two using Amex 2 for 1 voucher and I see , assuming correct system operation , that the avios cost ( off peak ) has increased since the table was uploaded last year to 200000 for CW the same as Tokyo
Can anyone confirm there is a system error or has there been a relatively recent change as I also seeing that Denver has increased significantly since I booked and took flights in December 2022
Thanks25th January 2023 at 17:49JDB
There has been a big change and it depends whether you have an old or new style voucher. There isn’t really a chart any longer.25th January 2023 at 18:32RobHfP Staff
If you have a new (post Sep 21) 241 then the HfP chart is still valid as the ‘middle’ price, but you can choose to use more or less.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Bits: new £100 Amex Travel cashback offer, new Eurostar logo – and new Eurostar loyalty scheme
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- drdan on Billhop amex council tax
- tiriavpo on 300,000 avios competition error
- captaindave on 1st time in Bangkok
- tiriavpo on Chat thread – Sunday 29th January
- Gary B on Uber and BAEC account unlinked …. due to inactivity?
- tiriavpo on Getting to T5 for an 0700 Sunday departure (and parking options)
- Lula on Chat thread – Sunday 29th January
- LB on 1st time in Bangkok
- JDB on 1st time in Bangkok
- Anna on Hilton Barclaycard
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.