Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Car rental Avis rental booked on BAEC. Will it show in Avis app?

• doningtonphil 16 posts

Hello
    I booked an Avis car rentail via BAEC. I have the Avis Preferred App. It currently shows I have no bookings. Will my booking eventually appear or do I need to make contact?

Phil

Indy500 150 posts

Mine did show up automatically a few days later.
    Indy

dougzz99 623 posts

Did you add your Avis number to the BA booking?

doningtonphil 16 posts

Hello doug. I am sure I did as part of the booking, but looking at tthe confirmation email I can’t see it. Am I best to contact Avis or BA to get it added?
    Phil

dougzz99 623 posts

It’s always worked for me with BA passing the number to Avis and it showing up in my Avis account. Try MMB in BA for the holiday, view the car voucher, and it should have a booking reference like 12345678GB1, Avis record it as 1234-5678-GB-1. You could try searching Avis for that and seeing if you can add it. If not I’d contact BA and ask them if they are able to add your Avis number as it’s their booking.
    My BA confirmation doesn’t show the Avis info so I think that’s normal.

doningtonphil 16 posts

Hello DOug. So I have entered the booking reference as you said, and it appears when I search onthe Avis website, even when I am logged in to my Avis account. But when I go to my ‘bookings’ it says I have no bookings????

I will call Avis tomorrow

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.