Forums › Frequent flyer programs › British Airways Executive Club › BA cancelled Avios flight, rebooked us in a year. Is this still an Avios ticket?
BA cancelled Avios flight, rebooked us in a year. Is this still an Avios ticket?
BA cancelled our original Avios booking and as per policy, they’ve rebooked us onto the same flight in a year’s time. My question is, is this still an Avios booking in the respect that I’m able to cancel 24 hours before the flight departure and receive back all my Avios and taxes less £35pp?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Popular articles this week:
Creation offers to settle with HfP readers over forced IHG One Rewards credit card closures
Do you know you get a refund with British Airways and Virgin Atlantic if you cancel within 24 hours?
Updates: Passport Office strike, Priority Pass cafe access in Berlin, Qatar insurance requirements
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Win 1 million Avios when you apply for a Barclaycard Avios credit card by 2nd April. Exclusive to HfP readers.
Latest Forum Posts
- NorthernLass on Creation Financial Services bashing
- Vit on Adding positioning flight to companion redemption from MAD
- alig4th on Amex card suspended and then cancelled
- NorthernLass on The ‘How to book the return leg with 2-4-1 companion voucher’ thread
- BA-Flyer on Creation Financial Services bashing
- akhilstyle on The ‘How to book the return leg with 2-4-1 companion voucher’ thread
- Andrew. on Post new Amex statement credit offers here!
- NorthernLass on Adding positioning flight to companion redemption from MAD
- NorthernLass on Chat thread – Tuesday 21st March
- NorthernLass on Amex card suspended and then cancelled
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.