BA exec club account , QR flights
26th June 2022 at 12:27hugo r
Might be a stupid question, I’ve booked a QR flights through a online agent , I logged onto QR and added my BA exec club number ,reservation is ticketed and all correct should I see the booking in my BA exec club account ? As it’s not showing26th June 2022 at 13:02ChrisC
No they won’t appear in your BA MMB just because you added your BA number to them.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Lady London on Delay with overbooking
- Travel Strong on Virgin Voyages Master Thread
- Smudgerman on Large purchase on Barclaycard Avios Plus
- RCHammer on ‘Earn 3,000 Virgin Points and get 12 bottles of wine for just £66’ offer
- SteveJ on Best SIM card for roaming internationally/US?
- JDB on Creation Financial Services bashing
- SteveJ on Chat thread – Tuesday 9th August
- bd95 on Virgin Voyages Master Thread
- Ori on Nectar auto convert competition
- Lady London on Creation Financial Services bashing
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.3 million of rooms to date. Click for details.