BA Holidays – issues if one person doesn’t show for return flight?
29th December 2021 at 03:05GWarwickM
Hi. I’m currently on a BA Holiday which included return flights, hotel and car. We’ve got our car and checking in to our final hotel tomorrow so no issues with those. Our return flight is next week and due to unforeseen circumstances, I (the primary booking passenger), may not be able to return to London as planned. I’ve pretty much given up on the idea of changing my single flight as I’ve tried to call and email, but I’m open to just not flying it and making separate arrangements (the flights were a pretty cheap component of the whole thing). However, will there be any issue with the other passenger boarding if they’re only one of two people on the booking?
Thanks29th December 2021 at 03:35ChrisC
They’ll be fine.
Whereas you won’t get any avios / TPs for the flight you miss.29th December 2021 at 10:45Mirp
Have you tried making changes through manage my booking. BA is being very flexible this week so they don’t have to answer phones.9th January 2022 at 14:57GWarwickM
Update. In the end I was connected with the BAH ‘Duty Office’ who did change my flight whilst the other passenger flew on the original no problem. So a win-win!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The perfect airport doesn’t exist, but the new Paris Charles de Gaulle ‘Extime’ upgrade is close
Bits: new Qatar insurance rules, design a BA beer can, free Fairmont night from Emirates
Bits: fly BA Club World on short haul – or fly Titan, Virgin ends Plaza Premium Clubhouse access
Bits: Virgin’s missing reward seats, Elizabeth Line gets faster to Heathrow, Inverness Airport station
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- JDB on Las ?vegas Flights moved from T3 to T5
- alexm on OW Sapphire status benefits with Iberia Express HBO ticket
- JDB on Volunteer list at online checkin
- AJA on New member saying Hello!
- JDB on Nassau, Grand Cayman and Providenciales Back to T5!
- flymeanywhere on Chat thread – Wednesday 8th February
- qc on Sri Lanka: trouble possibly brewing again
- Harrier25 on Purchasing which vouchers qualify towards Amex minimum spend ?
- nectar collector on Chat thread – Wednesday 8th February
- AJA on Chat thread – Wednesday 8th February
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.