Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Flight changes and cancellations help BA Holidays – issues if one person doesn’t show for return flight?

• GWarwickM 6 posts

Hi. I’m currently on a BA Holiday which included return flights, hotel and car. We’ve got our car and checking in to our final hotel tomorrow so no issues with those. Our return flight is next week and due to unforeseen circumstances, I (the primary booking passenger), may not be able to return to London as planned. I’ve pretty much given up on the idea of changing my single flight as I’ve tried to call and email, but I’m open to just not flying it and making separate arrangements (the flights were a pretty cheap component of the whole thing). However, will there be any issue with the other passenger boarding if they’re only one of two people on the booking?

Thanks

ChrisC 956 posts

They’ll be fine.

Whereas you won’t get any avios / TPs for the flight you miss.

Mirp 41 posts

Have you tried making changes through manage my booking. BA is being very flexible this week so they don’t have to answer phones.

GWarwickM 6 posts

Thanks both.
    Update. In the end I was connected with the BAH ‘Duty Office’ who did change my flight whilst the other passenger flew on the original no problem. So a win-win!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.