Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

• mkcol 51 posts

I’ve just had another aircraft change, this time to Toronto (YYZ).

However the seat map presented in MMB when I’ve moved us as far forward in economy doesn’t tally with the those on BA’s own website or that I could find on Seat Guru.

Any idea how to figure which variant 777 I’m on?

Thegasman 204 posts

Aerolopa is far more accurate for BA fleet than Seat Guru.

JohnTh 61 posts

It is the 777 with club suites 1-2-1 layout. We’ve just noticed this and delighted to try them (all being well) mid June.

JohnTh 61 posts

For info some images for 777-200er that seem closest to my booking seatmap show the plane with 2 rows 1st (however they may be club suite instead), 3 more Club suite rows starting at row 5, catering and finally rows 9-17 Club suite.
    Agree can’t see it on BA or Seatguru yet!
    Closest seatmap I can find

ChrisC 956 posts

On that map rows 1 and 2 are First.

The F cabin will only be opened up if Club is full and they need the room (so called FLUB)

Don’t use seat guru it’s unreliable. Aerolopa is the way to go.

JohnTh 61 posts

Drat – Toronto gone back to the 789 old style club layout!

mkcol 51 posts

Yup I noticed yesterday ours has gone back to 787-9. As I’m in economy that’s my preference.

Mel TS 70 posts

Yup I noticed yesterday ours has gone back to 787-9. As I’m in economy that’s my preference.

Our flight to Nairobi in June just did the same thing – changed to suites then changed back again the next day.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.