BAEC elites – security fast track at outstations?
26th June 2023 at 13:44Blair Waldorf Salad 1,034 posts
Any experience of whether a BAEC Silver or Gold gets security fast track at outstations? And if so, is it consistently applied and understood?
My sole Y flying is on BA CityFlyer between DUB and LCY. It’s a respectable crowd so I see no need to pay for the pretty useless J service.
I’m wondering if I need to purchase DUB security fast track direct from the airport or will BA check in agents give me some kind of sticker or stamp to use it?26th June 2023 at 14:57Richie 886 posts
BA Mobile boarding cards can say ‘fast track’ on them.26th June 2023 at 15:17PeteM 646 posts26th June 2023 at 15:48Blair Waldorf Salad 1,034 posts
Thanks Pete and for ref my BP in Y class has now issued with Fast Track printed on it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Etihad Guest changes – tough expiry rules, 75% award cancellation fees, lounge restrictions
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- NorthernLass on Should I renew InterContinental Ambassador?
- Dan loves Christmas on Early departure compensation
- phantomchickenz on Is Y out J back possible on one booking?
- CJD on Chat thread – Tuesday 27th February
- phantomchickenz on Should I renew InterContinental Ambassador?
- aq.1988 on Amex Marriott card
- Richie on Early departure compensation
- hugo r on Amex Marriott card
- mecrash on Redemption cancellations
- BBbetter on Should I renew InterContinental Ambassador?
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.