Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express BAPP 70k offer – OK with acceptance after 21st?

• davidh888 11 posts

I applied for the BA Amex Premium Plus card using the 70k offer link on the last day it was available (21st), but Amex needed more time to evaluate my application. Got the email today saying I was accepted. Do I still get the 70k offer after 3k spend if I was accepted after the last day it was available?

NorthernLass 7,595 posts

You should do, but you might want to read a couple of long, recent threads on here about problems people are currently having with this offer!

hwqcgsw 28 posts

You should get 70k as long as the application was submitted before the deadline. Once you have the card, you can actually track the progress in the app and online, it displays the amount of your welcome bonus.

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,207 posts

Historically this was an issue for Amex but they have worked hard to stop it happening and take it based on the day you were applied.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.