Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Other hotel schemes Bar31 – Shangri-La F&B redemption?

• ee 48 posts

Does anyone know whether the Shangri-La F&B vouchers can be used in Bar31? I have a USD100 voucher expiring in two weeks, and this seems to offer more bang for the buck than other F&B outlets at the property.

Danny 11 posts

I was there last night and yes they do accept the voucher. You need to go to reception on the 35th floor to redeem it first. I booked a standard table for inside just to make sure as there were four of us but you can just turn up without a booking. You can’t book a table for outside as it is first come first serve. On arrival we changed to an outside table, which were great due to the nice weather. Drink prices and snacks were very reasonable by central London standards and with two vouchers we had a great and very relaxing night. Despite what they said about the smart casual dress code, most people were casually dressed. We were in smart shorts and trainers and were certainly not out of place.

ee 48 posts

Perfect, thanks for the info – sounds good!

The real Swiss Tony 655 posts

Excellent call! I took my daughter for lunch in Ting on Wednesday as I had $100 expiring, which was converted at a very generous rate to give me £78 worth of credit.

Rich_A 92 posts

I’m going to use my $100 voucher to take friends for drinks next month. Is it just the long reference number in the email that you need? No barcode or membership card or anything like that?

I also have 219 points still in my account, which I may as well use if the bill goes over ~£78. How do I redeem those? Is that just done at the till? Do they need my membership card for that or do I quote my card number?

yorkieflyer 259 posts

Just wondering whether anyone has bought a coffee from Bar31 and extended their Jade membership?

YC 229 posts

Just wondering whether anyone has bought a coffee from Bar31 and extended their Jade membership?

I never got an email. Do you know if this is targeted or is for all?

aseftel 267 posts

Per the terms:

1. This offer campaign is administered by Shangri-La International Hotel Management Limited (“SLIM HK”), is exclusive to the recipient of this communication and is non-transferable.

yorkieflyer 259 posts

Email came 1 November so I guess you’d have had it by now

TGLoyalty 533 posts

I bought a drink in Shangri-La Dubai the points posted after 24 hours but no extension yet.

Seagull 60 posts

Luckily I had a 2 night stay at the Shangri-La in Singapore last week so well and truely triggered the extension! It did take 4 days though after the points posted to the extension showing.

TJ 91 posts

I noticed today that membership has now been extended to Dec 2023 following recent promo (I only had a coffee & pastry at Bar 31).

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.