Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Destination advice Barcelona – In February

• Supergers49 225 posts

My wife and I are going to Barcelona in the middle of February. This is my first visit. Would be keen to get people’s restaurant, café and bar recommendations.

TIA

ChrisBCN 233 posts

What kind of things do you like? High end Michelin starred restaurants or more regular fare? Which part of the city are you staying in?

toddy 113 posts

Tapeo is a wonderful little place for food & drinks. Either reserve a table or take a seat at the bar. In the El Born area of the city.

I’d also recommend you do a ‘Food/Drinks’ tour. A wonderful way to sample a few dishes and familiarise yourself with a little bit of the city. The guide will also give you their recommendations (that’s how we found out about Tapeo).

Chabuddy Geezy 29 posts

Xerta has a cracking Michelin star lunch for €45. For seafood I reccomend Lluritu.

Michael C 669 posts

Can’t go wrong with La Paradeta.
    Choose and buy the seafood/fish on display, they’ll cook
    it for you.
    A Marqués de Vizhoja for an incredible 11-12€.

Rhys
    HfP Staff
    189 posts

I bumbled into a little place called Casa Alfonoso one evening and loved it!

elguiri 216 posts

Go to the food markets (eg La Boqueria) and eat at one of the market stalls, great fresh produce.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.