Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Barclaycard Avios Barclaycard £10 Amazon credit

• iamlost 108 posts

New promo released today until 30 Sep: https://www.amazon.co.uk/moments/promotion/dfff2e4c-518f-43e2-b44d-8c2d38fbe6c4

How it works
    Spend £10 or more using your Barclaycard on Amazon.
    Once your purchase has been dispatched, you’ll
    get an email from Amazon confirming your Amazon
    account has been credited with £10.
    Next time you check out using your Barclaycard,
    you’ll be able to pay using your £10 credit balance.

alig4th 322 posts

Can’t see anything about this on the main Amazon or Barclaycard site, and moments is a developer site for Amazon, so I’m not clicking the link until there’s something on the main site pages

iamlost 108 posts

Can’t see anything about this on the main Amazon or Barclaycard site, and moments is a developer site for Amazon, so I’m not clicking the link until there’s something on the main site pages

I understand that Moments is their platform to deliver third-party rewards and campaigns like this one.

But I’m also waiting for this to be tried and tested first…

Froggee 884 posts

I don’t care. I clicked through- all looked good. Amazon knew it was me. Couldn’t think of anything I wanted to buy.

Andrew. 478 posts

Thank you for purchasing from Amazon.co.uk.

Your recent order XXX-XXXXXXX-XXXXXX entitles you to a promotional reward which we have added to your account. This reward can be applied to your next qualifying purchase.
    Promotion details:

Additional information on this offer can be found here.

Ready to spend your £10 credit? Why not head over to the Amazon Moments store with your Barclaycard, where you’ll find a collection of 4-star and above rated items shipped and sold on Amazon.

How to use your £10 credit:

Step 1: Visit the Amazon Moments store on web, mobile, or television
    Step 2: Choose a product
    Step 3: The credit will automatically be applied to your eligible selection and the discounted price will be shown in Your Order History.

The promotional reward must be used by 30 October 2022. This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions.

Thanks again for shopping with us.

Amazon.co.uk

AndyGWP 274 posts

@Andrew. I don’t suppose you tried buying a gift card to trigger the offer did you?

sloth 315 posts

@Andrew. I don’t suppose you tried buying a gift card to trigger the offer did you?

I did and hasn’t worked…

NunoBettencourtsPinky 107 posts

The promotional voucher may only be used for products sold and fulfilled by Amazon at the website http://www.amazon.co.uk. and not for Alcohol, Baby and Infant Formula, e-cigarettes and cartridges for e-cigarettes containing tobacco or nicotine, eBooks, Magazines, Digital Products, Gift Vouchers, or Third Party Offers, and may only be redeemed by adults.

Andrew. 478 posts

48 cans of Diet Irn-Bru at £7.50 a tray.

AndyGWP 274 posts

I did and hasn’t worked…

ah – thanks though

The promotional voucher may only be used for products sold and fulfilled by Amazon at the website http://www.amazon.co.uk. and not for Alcohol, Baby and Infant Formula, e-cigarettes and cartridges for e-cigarettes containing tobacco or nicotine, eBooks, Magazines, Digital Products, Gift Vouchers, or Third Party Offers, and may only be redeemed by adults.

I think those are the terms for the promotional voucher (the one they issue you with) as opposed to how you earn the voucher 🙂

48 cans of Diet Irn-Bru at £7.50 a tray.

thanks 🙂

Carlos 758 posts

24 cans of Red Bull £12 with subscribe and save

TerryTierPoints 72 posts

Thank you for purchasing from Amazon.co.uk.

Your recent order XXX-XXXXXXX-XXXXXX entitles you to a promotional reward which we have added to your account. This reward can be applied to your next qualifying purchase.
    Promotion details:

Additional information on this offer can be found here.

Ready to spend your £10 credit? Why not head over to the Amazon Moments store with your Barclaycard, where you’ll find a collection of 4-star and above rated items shipped and sold on Amazon.

How to use your £10 credit:

Step 1: Visit the Amazon Moments store on web, mobile, or television
    Step 2: Choose a product
    Step 3: The credit will automatically be applied to your eligible selection and the discounted price will be shown in Your Order History.

The promotional reward must be used by 30 October 2022. This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions.

Thanks again for shopping with us.

Amazon.co.uk

How long after dispatch did this email arrive?

bungalow 178 posts

My voucher email arrived almost exactly the same time as the dispatch one (a minute apart)

Harrier25 848 posts

At exactly the same time for me. Happy days. A free £10 banked with my Hilton Barclaycard for very little effort!👌

TerryTierPoints 72 posts

My voucher email arrived almost exactly the same time as the dispatch one (a minute apart)

Thanks! I guess I’m not getting the voucher then :/

DTR 105 posts

Yep, didn’t arrive for me either. No idea why. Perhaps as I was already using my Barckaycard on Amazon?

loftus 2 posts

Try chat. Mine didn’t arrive and CS added a £10 credit manually.

can 506 posts

mine didnt arrive either, had to do it over chat, took 40 glorious minutes.
    appearantly amazon people cannot open the link I sent them. the amazon link to the offer, I am talking about.

kwho 62 posts

It seems you can use the voucher on Amazon Moments. Does anyone know how one can search on that particular list? I dont feel like scrolling through thousands of items to see what I like to spend my voucher on….

Barraclough 60 posts
    Rui N. 827 posts

It is.

Didn’t work for me. The kids are slowly getting off their tits as they plough through 48 cans of Bubble Gum flavoured soda though, so at least they’re happy. Mrs Pinky unimpressed with us all this morning. As per.

Barraclough 60 posts

Same here. 24 pack of cheapo toilet rolls received but no sign of the email from Barclaycard with £10 Amazon credit. Mrs B equally unimpressed!

Harrier25 848 posts

Worked fine with my Hilton Visa card. Are you all using that new Avios MasterCard by any chance?

Ah. I think I’ve spotted my error:

The promotional voucher may only be used for products sold and fulfilled by Amazon at the Moments Store on Amazon.co.uk

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.