Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Barclaycard Avios Barclaycard Avios Plus – Avios bonus, 25k or 50k Avios?

• zfaheem 2 posts

If I sign-up now on the Barclaycard Avios Plus (the one with the £20 fee), can I still get the 50k Avios bonus if I spend £3k in the first 3 months?

aq.1988 456 posts

No, that offer expired in July unfortunately.

hilljo01@googlemail.com 2 posts

Hello all.
    I signed up within the time limit for the 50K avios bonus, should I spend £3k in the first 3 months.
    On the APP, it says that I will qualify for 25K avios should I spend £3K in the first 3 months.
    Just spent an age on the phone to them, where they were trying to tell me that deals change all the time and the 50K bonus was no longer available and therefore I would not be getting 50K, only 25K avios. After a well fought battle, they agreed that I was eligible for 50K subject to the spending qualifications.
    Just want to put this out there…..keep the email confirming your bonus entitlement, you may need it at some stage down the line!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.