Barclaycard Avios Plus – Avios bonus, 25k or 50k Avios?
18th August 2022 at 10:14zfaheem
If I sign-up now on the Barclaycard Avios Plus (the one with the £20 fee), can I still get the 50k Avios bonus if I spend £3k in the first 3 months?18th August 2022 at 10:35aq.1988
No, that offer expired in July unfortunately.18th August 2022 at 15:firstname.lastname@example.org
I signed up within the time limit for the 50K avios bonus, should I spend £3k in the first 3 months.
On the APP, it says that I will qualify for 25K avios should I spend £3K in the first 3 months.
Just spent an age on the phone to them, where they were trying to tell me that deals change all the time and the 50K bonus was no longer available and therefore I would not be getting 50K, only 25K avios. After a well fought battle, they agreed that I was eligible for 50K subject to the spending qualifications.
Just want to put this out there…..keep the email confirming your bonus entitlement, you may need it at some stage down the line!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Blair Waldorf Salad on Emirates redemption
- _aDifferentSimon_ on Chat thread – Monday 26th September
- memesweeper on Emirates redemption
- memesweeper on BA Holidays tier point run
- DJ on A bug in the Amex application algorithm
- YFP on Virgin Voyages Master Thread
- Robm on Hilton cashback questions
- memesweeper on Curve card is the worst thing to happen to the points game
- Rob Burgess on UAE Platinum Dining Credit
- Rob Burgess on Emirates redemption
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.