Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Barclaycard Avios Barclays app error code 00002

• kaiW90 16 posts

Anyone else getting the error code 00002 when trying to “view your Avios” on the Barclays app? And how did you manage to fix this issue?

It worked fine previously, but have been getting this code since this morning.

harley 109 posts

Ditto, probably the app being as bad as it is. Will probably fix itself

Gary_Dexter 130 posts

Same here.
    Thankfully I didn’t waste time uninstalling and reinstalling the app and re-registering again… sigh…

Gary_Dexter 130 posts

Update – it seems to be working now…

RebeccaLondon 43 posts

I had this for a few days. Seemed to tie in to them merging my two customer id’s together. Took out my barclaycard app and my barclays app. Phoned them yesterday, they said it was probably a WiFi issue which it wasn’t as it hadn’t worked for days.
    Uninstalled both apps. Couldn’t reinstall barclays as my phone number was linked to another profile.
    They said they’d look into it and call me back.
    They didn’t. I have since got it working myself but I’m so fed up with the issues.
    Ive tried to raise a complaint but I can’t work out how. The chat function is as much use as a chocolate teapot.

Gary_Dexter 130 posts

I had this for a few days. Seemed to tie in to them merging my two customer id’s together. Took out my barclaycard app and my barclays app. Phoned them yesterday, they said it was probably a WiFi issue which it wasn’t as it hadn’t worked for days.
    Uninstalled both apps. Couldn’t reinstall barclays as my phone number was linked to another profile.
    They said they’d look into it and call me back.
    They didn’t. I have since got it working myself but I’m so fed up with the issues.
    Ive tried to raise a complaint but I can’t work out how. The chat function is as much use as a chocolate teapot.

Are you an Avios Plus customer?

If you phone the Avios Plus support line, you’re more likely to get through to a person who is UK based and much more helpful

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.