Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Marriott Bonvoy Best Marriott LHR option

• chrism20 89 posts

Looking for a bit of advice on the best Marriott option at Heathrow.

We are going to have an overnight stop off at LHR before going on holiday in an attempt to ensure there are no issues/delays with the domestic connection etc.

I’ve also got a promo on my bonvoy account and this would be the fourth and final stay to trigger the bonus hence why I’m looking at Marriott.

Preferably looking for an option with decent dining as its also our anniversary a few days before.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,202 posts

Courtyard is probably the best option, as its brand new, in terms of room quality although not exactly fine dining – see our review.

The Renaissance is opposite and presumably has a better restaurant (rooms unlikely to be better) but frankly you’re making a mistake trying to plan an anniversary meal for any Heathrow hotel!

memesweeper 1,256 posts

The Courtyard is a great hotel. They were planning a new fine dining area upstairs when I was there a few months ago, but I doubt it has opened.

For a decent meal I’d head out to Windsor or Twickenham, or in towards London (Acton has some options for instance).

chrism20 89 posts

Thanks will take a look. The anniversary dinner is planned elsewhere on holiday although we thought we’d look for something a bit special for what will be our first nights holiday albeit at LHR

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.