Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Destination advice Bon Vivant travel

• jarvoworld 11 posts

Hi all. Just wondered if anyone else has had any contact with Emyr at Bonvivant travel in past week or so? Been trying to contact him re a late booked trip to Malaysia next month to book hotels. No response or email auto reply to a couple of emails sent past week? Unusual.
    Thanks Paul.

TGLoyalty 537 posts

Seen him posting on Instagram stories. Have you tried via HfP web form?

jarvoworld 11 posts

Well I sent message yesterday via web form on Bonvivant own website web form. Which is effectively the same thing. Is there an old fashioned phone number?

sturgeon 193 posts

When contacting him I’ve found it needs chasing up. I imagine he’s very busy so don’t know why when HFP posts about his service they say he replies within 24 hours. As per insta he’s always out anyway!

phantomchickenz 318 posts

Replied to me within 24 hours earlier this week

BA Flyer IHG Stayer 2,086 posts

Well I sent message yesterday via web form on Bonvivant own website web form. Which is effectively the same thing. Is there an old fashioned phone number?

If only they was a website with a phone number on it!

Oh but there is!

TGLoyalty 537 posts

Pretty sure it’s on his website and his mobile is on the bottom of his email replies.

Erico1875 143 posts

If you can’t get any replies TLFL have a similar arrangement with another agent

Andrew J 769 posts

Or there’s Amex FHR if you’re a Platinum card member and they’re nice and modern and have a website you can book on, rather than needing to email someone!

phantomchickenz 318 posts

FHR has nowhere near the same reach though

chrisw1983 48 posts

There are other travel agents out there in U.K. who offer the same service as Bon vivant, I won’t mention them on here but I do use someone else as I found sometimes the help wasn’t what I wanted before.

david63 1 post

There are other travel agents out there in U.K. who offer the same service as Bon vivant, I won’t mention them on here but I do use someone else as I found sometimes the help wasn’t what I wanted before.

Chris, would you mind DM’ing me your suggestion?

SBIre 161 posts

Emyr is active on Whatsapp too. I’ve used him many times and never had a delay – strange

ringingup 178 posts

Not sure if self promotion is allowed, but as a long standing reader and contributor I’d be more than happy to help with bookings 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.