Business class experience A350 or 777
7th June 2023 at 09:58Notmyrealname 55 posts
I know it’s subjective but thoughts on choice of Business LON-LAX on either A350 or the 777?
Have flown Business a few times so it’s not our first time 🙂
Couple, late 60’s not foodies or alcoholics!
Mrs is 5ft, I’m no giant, married 43 years so do not need to be in each others arms 🙂
Will watch films on board,
A350 means overnight LHR and earlish start, arrives LAX 13:00 local
777 means midday T/O arrives LAX 15:00
Connecting flight is from LAx 24 hrs later! So no need for early arrival, Been to LA so will just be kickng our heels for 24 hrs.
Edit to add:-
Newbie Q :How long before the flight should I comfortably check in? Midweek flight, would be using the lounge of course 🙂
Cheers.7th June 2023 at 10:00SamG 1,608 posts
A350 all the way – guaranteed CS and it is so much quieter, I hadn’t flown the 777 for ages and had forgot what a noisy beast she is!7th June 2023 at 10:08Richard Peters 169 posts
Deffo A350 every time: LHR/HEL on points run and it was just fantastic and so quiet and even daylight in the BC toilets!7th June 2023 at 13:04mrgraham 7 posts
The refitted 777s are a massive improvement to my previously most-loathed long haul BA aircraft, but the A350 definitely wins here, with the lower cabin altitude, which should leave you feeling a bit fresher.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Interview: Sir Tim Clark, CEO Emirates, on his new Business Class, success of Premium Economy
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- NorthernLass on Booking return flight
- yorkshireRich on Chat thread – Saturday 2nd March
- curiously on Best Amex option for my wife?
- t42 on Heathrow and Hong Kong lounges for first status trip
- Richie on Seeking advice on tier points strategy
- LeeClarke1 on Seeking advice on tier points strategy
- Bill_B on Avios not refunded
- BBbetter on Apple iPhone 15 offer on Platinum card?
- BA Flyer IHG Stayer on Avios not refunded
- damboy5 on Apple iPhone 15 offer on Platinum card?
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.