Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express Can you refer for the new BA Amex Premium Plus 70,000 Avios welcome bonus?

• Ash 621 posts

My current referral offer is receive 12k to refer, referred receives 36k

Anyone know if it’s possible to refer someone for the 70k WB?

Scott 240 posts

Excellent question, I’m really surprised nobody has already asked this in the 10 pages of comments below today’s article.

nectar collector 280 posts

Excellent question, I’m really surprised nobody has already asked this in the 10 pages of comments below today’s article.

It has been asked – top of p10 of the comments Ithink, and Robs confirmed you have to apply directly , not via a referral

alig4th 322 posts

Er… I think Scott may have been being sarcastic and suggesting the OP read some of the threads around the topic before asking the same question that has been asked well over a dozen times already.

Harrods 120 posts

Er… I think Scott may have been being sarcastic and suggesting the OP read some of the threads around the topic before asking the same question that has been asked well over a dozen times already.

You think? lol

alig4th 322 posts

Ha ha! Indeed I do.

Ash 621 posts

I didn’t realise there were comments below articles….I read the articles in the daily emails with my morning coffee. 10+ pages! Lots to catch up on.

SteveJ 973 posts

The answer is a resounding NO.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.