Cancelling Avios flights in cooling off period
18th August 2022 at 10:14VinZ
Am I right in thinking that the cooling off period applies to reward flights too? And can I do this online? Or should I contact the call centre? Thank you!18th August 2022 at 10:17SamG
Yes it does (as long as travel isn’t within the next 24hrs)
You can do it via chat or calling18th August 2022 at 14:48VinZ
Chat tip was excellent. Did it very quickly… Thank you!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Get 100,000 bonus Avios for getting the Barclaycard Avios Plus credit card and Premier Banking with Barclays Avios Rewards
Latest Forum Posts
- NorthernLass on Reducing credit limit after being declined
- achoogirl on BA Holidays Double Points offer – MASTER THREAD
- DJ on Reducing credit limit after being declined
- danimal on Say what? 25,000 free Avios from Barclays!
- chrism20 on The British Airways Prepaid Mastercard thread
- Lady London on Eurotunnel: Any discount schemes available
- ElSemm on Best E-sim for USA for 5 day
- rio on Sorry – you’re not eligible for a 100,000 Avios bonus
- Peter K on Chat thread – Thursday 6th October
- ElSemm on Chat thread – Thursday 6th October
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.