Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Changing 241 booking within 24 hours after booking – change fee still?

• spawn606 47 posts

Hi all,

sorry for multiple posts today. Got my inbound and outbound mixed up when booking the 241 about an hour ago and need to get them corrected. Do I need to pay the £35 pp fee or can I just cancel it as it’s under 24 hours from booking for no charge?

Many thanks

pelicanicecoffeeolaf 64 posts

Hi all,

sorry for multiple posts today. Got my inbound and outbound mixed up when booking the 241 about an hour ago and need to get them corrected. Do I need to pay the £35 pp fee or can I just cancel it as it’s under 24 hours from booking for no charge?

Many thanks

It’s under 24 hours so it’s free to make changes.

spawn606 47 posts

Hi all,

Many thanks

Thanks! What’s the best way of doing this? Can I just cancel the ticket on the BA manage booking and manually rebook?

Ideally would avoid human contact

pelicanicecoffeeolaf 64 posts

Hi all,

Many thanks

Thanks! What’s the best way of doing this? Can I just cancel the ticket on the BA manage booking and manually rebook?

Ideally would avoid human contact

You could but it’s probably faster and smoother to call up and ask to change. That would be my personal recommendation. I’ve changed a booking by calling up and it was fast and easy.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.