China Southern agreement
7th July 2023 at 22:51alexm 39 posts
Wondering if anyone could shed some light onto the BA / China Southern agreement
It says frequent fliers interlinked, so as a BA silver would I get lounge access flying economy Rome – Guangzhou and return? Or is it only if flying on a ba codeshare?8th July 2023 at 09:25Richie 881 posts
China Southern are not a member of One World, so you wouldn’t get lounge access on a CZ flight number ticket.8th July 2023 at 10:07BA Flyer IHG Stayer 1,843 posts
Says it only applies UK – China
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Interview: Sir Tim Clark, CEO Emirates, on his new Business Class, success of Premium Economy
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- davefl on Chat thread – Saturday 2nd March
- curiously on Avios not refunded
- JDB on Amex Platinum Travel Insurance
- JDB on Post your American Express Platinum retention offers here!
- Dragonlady on Virgin Voyages not returning to Australia later this year
- tiberius on Anyone been to Bahrain?
- tootsci on Crediting Avios on Vueling to IB?
- jj on Chat thread – Saturday 2nd March
- peasoup on Aer Lingus new qualification period – 1st April 2024
- Travel Strong on Amex Platinum Travel Insurance
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.