Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

• maccymac 15 posts

Trying to move a tiny amount of avios from Iberia Plus to BAEC through aviosdotcom. Successfully ‘pulled’ from Iberia but cannot ‘push’ to BAEC. Keep getting the error message: “Combine my Avios was unsuccessful. Combine my Avios is not available at the moment. Please try again later.” when I try to login to BAEC to push. Have been trying for a few days now, having cleared history and tried different browsers. Any reason/solution for this?

• This topic was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    maccymac 15 posts

Disregard this just saw that there is another thread on it. HfP team can this thread be deleted please?

jollygoodfella 4 posts

I am having an issue too with trying to combine my Avios. I have a small amount of Aer Lingus Avios and I wanted to move them over to my BAEC. I tried the route via Avios website by using the same login credentials as my Aer Lingus but I keep getting the error message “Sorry, we were unable to retrieve your account details”.

I spoke to BAEC customer services on phone and apparently, they can only combine Avios from Iberia or Qatar Airways.

I am starting to wonder, is it not possible to combine Aer Lingus points to BAEC?

rhonal27 7 posts

Hi I literally posted this in the ba section, someone replied- if you open your avios.com account and get the chat help desk they do transfer it for you. It was easy and quick

jollygoodfella 4 posts

Thanks for the tip. I realised my AerLingus account has a different email address and thats why it wasn’t working. Said they cant do it as that has to match as well. My fault for booking my AerLingus flight with my work email address!

Points Hound 47 posts

CMA worked for me last night on the Avios dot com website, first time it’s worked in nearly two weeks.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.