Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Combine My Avios with Aer Lingus following changes to Avios.com?

• ThriceForgiven 57 posts

Hi,

I was unable to transfer Avios out of my Aer Lingus account to BA before the changes to Avios.com (which now only appears to be prompting new signups for the individual loyalty accounts).

How can I transfer my Aer Lingus avios to a BA account? ‘Combine my Avios’ in BA doesn’t give me the option (only Iberia and Qatar), and Aer Lingus’ website doesn’t even offer an option…

dougzz99 619 posts

https://www.avios.com/ie/en/spend

Use the above link from Rob’s article the other day. You can still combine once logged in.

davefl 1,222 posts
    ThriceForgiven 57 posts

Much obliged! – panicked a bit as the avios.com didn’t show it, nor was it easy to find.

However, I’m now facing the lovely “session timed out” when logging into my BA Account from the ‘combine my avios’ prompt on avios.com….this IT really is terrible!

I seem to recall I had a workaround for this – I’ve tried Chrome and Chrome in incognito, as well as Safari, and also logging in from my Iberia Plus, and keep getting the same message.

Is Combine my Avios down for other people as well?

ThriceForgiven 57 posts

Answered my own question – only worked for me on FIREFOX, in case anyone else is struggling.

John 1,000 posts

I haven’t used avios.com/aer lingus or iberia for >3 years as qatar has been sufficient for my combining needs.

Just tried to log in and found that I had 1 avios in avios.com which expired. Nothing in IB (I didn’t partake in that -90k thing).

If I move avios from BA to EI or IB, will they now expire/disappear instantly unless I earn something in those programmes first?

cmh52 7 posts

This isn’t working for me either. Have tried safari, chrome and Firefox

cmh52 7 posts

Anyone worked this out with the latest changes? These links are now showing error messages

culabula 5 posts

Doesn’t work for me with Firefox either.

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,203 posts

The CMA page is now on ba.com – but is broken. Spoke to Lingus about this yesterday, they are aware and trying to fix.

cmh52 7 posts

Is there any update on this? Have they been able to give any sort of potential time frame?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.