12th May 2023 at 20:32Geoggy 38 posts
I’ve just booked a BA holiday with flights from LHR.
I’ve booked a LHR-Man flight when we get back – I couldn’t book this as part of the package as we are in London for the weekend anyway.
We land at 1915 and the Man flight is not until 2135 so plenty of time but is there a way to somehow combine this just in case we miss the connection due to a late inbound?12th May 2023 at 21:19BA Flyer IHG Stayer 1,844 posts
No not possible.
Although you think you have plenty of time (seemingly 2 hrs 20 mins) you actually only have 1 hr 35 mins because of the 45 min bag drop cut off.
BTW it would have been possible to include LHR-MAN using the multi city option.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Interview: Sir Tim Clark, CEO Emirates, on his new Business Class, success of Premium Economy
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- NorthernLass on Booking return flight
- yorkshireRich on Chat thread – Saturday 2nd March
- curiously on Best Amex option for my wife?
- t42 on Heathrow and Hong Kong lounges for first status trip
- Richie on Seeking advice on tier points strategy
- LeeClarke1 on Seeking advice on tier points strategy
- Bill_B on Avios not refunded
- BBbetter on Apple iPhone 15 offer on Platinum card?
- BA Flyer IHG Stayer on Avios not refunded
- damboy5 on Apple iPhone 15 offer on Platinum card?
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.