Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Virgin Flying Club Companion Reward Voucher – cardholder must travel?

• highnal 23 posts

As the voucher holder, do I need to be one of the passengers if redeeming the 241? Am I able to book two other people instead?

Thanks!

Gary 293 posts

Main cardholder needs to be travelling if using as a companion voucher.

mrcrsearle 99 posts

Nope.. I tried this. You need to travel too.

Bob 54 posts

As a voucher holder, can you use a voucher to upgrade two people (family members / parents etc) on a separate booking on which you are not travelling?

AJA 1,071 posts

As a voucher holder, can you use a voucher to upgrade two people (family members / parents etc) on a separate booking on which you are not travelling?

No. The only way you can use a voucher for another 2 people is if you redeem 2 BAPP vouchers at the same time ie for 4 people travelling but even then 1 of the 4 travelling has to be the companion voucher holder

Bob 54 posts

No. The only way you can use a voucher for another 2 people is if you redeem 2 BAPP vouchers at the same time ie for 4 people travelling but even then 1 of the 4 travelling has to be the companion voucher holder

Sorry this is relating to Virgin and not BA…

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.