Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Hilton Honors Confirmation of one-stay status retention

• sambe 17 posts

I have “Tier Last Call 2023 Promotion – Fast Track to Silver” in my Active Offers and have had so for a while since receiving an invitation email. I stayed at a DoubleTree on Sunday night. Yesterday I checked the app and got told I would revert to Member on 1st April. However, the stay had not posted. Today the stay has posted but there is no notification of retention. Should I be worried? How long does it take to post? Could it be an issue that the stay was awarded double points (2023 Double Up & Explore)?

Olly 242 posts

Log in on a website and you should get a popup telling you it has been retained. At least I did yesterday after my stay on Saturday. Nothing shows in the app

sambe 17 posts

This was not the case earlier today (perhaps because I went directly to the Offers) but now is on the main account page. Thanks!

Mikee 21 posts

Urgh…..just been onto Hilton about this and they told me I needed 3 stays to keep my Diamond. I only did one mattress run last weekend for £64 and now there’s not enough nights in the month to get 3 stays in….I was convinced I only needed one stay but my error means now I’m heading to Silver on 1st April 😔
    The only silver lining is that I’ve still got the Barclaycard Hilton visa so getting £10k spent on that will bring me gold and free breakfast.

Mikee 21 posts

Anyone know if a day room would constitute a stay as per the promotion? I’m thinking of getting a night in tonight’s and a day room tomorrow to complete the 3 stays by 31st March.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.