Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Confusing Tier Point posting rules

• bettsd007 12 posts

I’ve tried to find out this information via a forum search and on BA’s own T’s & C’s without any luck, so I’m hoping i can get some guidance from ‘real life’

Tier point year end 8 Nov
    BA Holiday booked to MCO 3rd to 12th Nov in Club with rental car so qualifies for double tier points

I know the 140 flight tier points relate to the date of each leg flown, but do the double tier points of 280 get posted on the 3rd, 12th or split over both legs? I’m hoping my new year starting the 9th.

Thanks for any help offered

AJA 1,070 posts

They should post back to the same dates as the original flights so half old year and half in the new year but you never know they may just post in your new year.

JDB 4,378 posts

I have just returned from a BAH out 3 Sep, back 8 Sep – Avios/TP flights posted on their respective dates, the extra BAH Avios posted on 12 Sep and the double TP posted on 15 Sep in one block.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.