Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Other payment cards Creation adding 3% fee for cash transactions

• SRTravels 6 posts

Can confirm that a trip from Brighton to Solihull for me now costs £6 and I am no longer able to pass on my charges on to my Beardy friend. Oh well. Nevermind. Goodbye Solihull.

MarkH 8 posts

Didn’t get an email but a £1800 topup to Rev caused a £54 cash handling fee so looks like that gravy train has come to a stop 🙁

Youllnever 182 posts

Didn’t get an email but a £1800 topup to Rev caused a £54 cash handling fee so looks like that gravy train has come to a stop 🙁

Ouch!

Guernsey Globetrotter 587 posts

Hopefully you’d rinsed them for sufficient points in the past that you can take it on the chin! Annoying for you that you didn’t get the notification email but at this stage nothing about Solihull’s incompetence should surprise us…

Toppcat 50 posts

Yes – I have had exactly the same charge :/ and here was me working towards a free Six Senses holiday… Seems that the gravy train is over, as you say.

_aDifferentSimon_ 85 posts

Confirming what others have said. my Rev top-up incurred fee on the 16th March (the one on the 11th didn’t).
    So long and thanks for all the fish.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.