Curve not working?
14th June 2023 at 08:10AndyGWP 253 posts
Thank goodness for Apple Pay else I wouldn’t have me sausage butty 🤣
Not working for me and a colleague so looks like it’s down at the moment 🤔14th June 2023 at 08:35OldFashioned 46 posts
I used it online this morning around 7:50 so either it happened after that or just in person transactions that are an issue.14th June 2023 at 08:54AndyGWP 253 posts
I used it online this morning around 7:50 so either it happened after that or just in person transactions that are an issue.
Could be – both of us tried contactless (declined) then subsequently pin transactions.
Different shops, different underlying cards and no in-app message saying it had been declined
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Interview: Sir Tim Clark, CEO Emirates, on his new Business Class, success of Premium Economy
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- NorthernLass on Booking return flight
- yorkshireRich on Chat thread – Saturday 2nd March
- curiously on Best Amex option for my wife?
- t42 on Heathrow and Hong Kong lounges for first status trip
- Richie on Seeking advice on tier points strategy
- LeeClarke1 on Seeking advice on tier points strategy
- Bill_B on Avios not refunded
- BBbetter on Apple iPhone 15 offer on Platinum card?
- BA Flyer IHG Stayer on Avios not refunded
- damboy5 on Apple iPhone 15 offer on Platinum card?
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.