Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

• sonny 21 posts

Morning all,
    Does the BA CW suite let you connect airpods? – I did try searching around and found a few conflicting answers

If not – can anyone recommend an adapter? I find the headphones they give horribly uncomfortable 😣

Thanks!

Blair Waldorf Salad 1,084 posts
    sonny 21 posts

Hope you enjoy as much as I do. No more trailing wire when eating on board.

Jon 267 posts

How do you find the latency / syncing-with-picture when watching movies with that? I have an RHA flight adapter and even though it’s billed as low latency, I still find the audio noticeably lags behind the video, enough to be distracting. Don’t know whether perhaps it depends on the specific aircraft or IFE system, or maybe the headphones, but none of the various combinations I’ve tried have been satisfactory, and I’ve gone back to wired earbuds.

How do you find the latency / syncing-with-picture when watching movies with that? I have an RHA flight adapter and even though it’s billed as low latency, I still find the audio noticeably lags behind the video, enough to be distracting. Don’t know whether perhaps it depends on the specific aircraft or IFE system, or maybe the headphones, but none of the various combinations I’ve tried have been satisfactory, and I’ve gone back to wired earbuds.

Only as problematic as when using at home on my bluetooth enabled TV. Occasional sound/video sync issue which is righted by restarting the stream and pausing, waiting a beat, and playing again. Over the course of a 2hr film I’d only expect to need to do so once at the start.

Jon 267 posts

Interesting. Thanks. Sounds like a better experience than I’ve had so far.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.