Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club The BA Holidays ‘Double Tier Points’ promotion thread

• SarahB 8 posts

2 months after taking 2 x double tier promo flights/hotel/car hire, they are not showing up on my statement. Anyone else still waiting or have they been added in reasonable time?
    Thanks

• This topic was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    Ibblybibbly 31 posts

I flew back from DXB a month ago, my bonus TP for the outbound was credited fairly quickly, but the ones for the inbound are yet to show. A friend who flew at a similar time has yet to receive any bonus TP.

tiriavpo 312 posts

I emailed exec-club.socialmedia@ba.com after a month and they were posted with 48 hours, but that was before the recent BA ‘upgrade’. Recent reports are that it is taking a lot longer and requiring repeated prompting.

Colski 4 posts

Same problem- taking longer than the month stated. Even after emailing them, and raising an incident number

masaccio 719 posts

Is it any BA Holiday between 24 August 2021 and 31 March 2022 or did it need to have been booked in a specific period too? About to take a BA holiday trip that we booked ages ago

Ibblybibbly 31 posts

Yes, as long as it is for at least 5 nights. Might have to include a Saturday as well.

tiriavpo 312 posts

It does include previously booked holidays but there are some strict Ts&Cs – see here:https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/executive-club/offers/holidays-double-tier-points

Main ones – for bookings made prior to 24 Aug it had to be for min 2 pax, has to be min 5 nights with hotel or car for the entire duration and, most importantly, it had to be booked as a holiday. So all together in one transaction, no adding hotel or car later.

masaccio 719 posts

Ah bugger – min 5 nights. Oh well.

cannonc 4 posts

I am also struggling to get the double tier points credited

SarahB 8 posts

I have emailed again today. Makes me feel better that I am not alone!!

ChrisD 11 posts

Still waiting to see my additional tier points post from a 7-night BA holiday for 2 people returning on 30 September. And another where we returned on 13 November.

cup_of_darkoness 11 posts

I am still waiting and now it’s been 8 weeks since the return flight, for my partner and me. What frightens me the most is that I have another 2 trips where I’m expecting double tier points, as this year I was aiming for Gold and planned accordingly. All the trips were booked according to T&Cs, if only BA would stick to their “points will be awarded within 4 weeks” timeline.

h24821807 55 posts

Hi cup_of_darkoness,

The points are awarded back to the date that the flight was taken. In my case, my collection year ends on the 8th Nov, and I had a holiday just the week before that. So, the extra points were backdated, and I have managed to get my silver even though the points were awarded after the end of the collection year.

Nogbad 6 posts

I too am waiting. Holiday was Nov. BA email says they will allocate the points “when they can”

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.