Double-up On Hyatt Prive Benefits?
19th May 2022 at 16:35Si
This is a bit of a greedy question…but I guess we all like something for free…
Is it possible to get the $100 on each of two consecutive nights if you book each night under a different booking/name?
Alternatively, if I book two nights separated by a few nights in between would I be able to get all the Prive benefits on both nights?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- KP on Chat thread – Wednesday 6th July
- Andrew. on Virgin Cash Advance fees about to be applied?
- meta on Chat thread – Wednesday 6th July
- Rob Burgess on Successful Virgin FC redemption on KLM Business to Johannesburg
- Rob Burgess on BA moved us to Iberia who cancelled our flight
- Rob Burgess on BA Avios reward flights – baffled
- Rob Burgess on Cheap Heathrow car parking
- MattB on Virgin Cash Advance fees about to be applied?
- Rob Burgess on Resigning as head of BAEC Household Account
- Rob Burgess on Avios booking to Sydney on Qatar
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.3 million of rooms to date. Click for details.