Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Destination advice Dublin Terminal 2 lounges

• Peggerz 100 posts

I am flying back from Asia in late October into DUB and have a short hop booked to EDI four hours later. I hoped to get into a DUB T2 lounge but I can only find one paid lounge and it closes at 3pm when my flight is at 6pm. Has anyone experience of T2 lounge(s) and have I missed something?

DTraveller 19 posts

If the T2 Lounge is closed, it’s a short walk (~10mins) to the T1 Lounge which you can use instead. The terminal are connected post security, from T2 just follow the signs for T1 (100-300 gates), and the lounge is just by the exit from security as you enter T1

Blair Waldorf Salad 1,095 posts

The T2 is still closed due to uhm ‘covid’. T1 lounge does have famously random opening hours. It does have showers though, oft overlooked

Blair Waldorf Salad 1,095 posts

The T2 is still closed due to uhm ‘covid’. T1 lounge does have famously random opening hours. It does have showers though, oft overlooked

My mother reports that T2 is now newly re-opened but closes quite early.

Peggerz 100 posts

Thanks for your replies. I will have a look at T1. Cheers.

polly 289 posts

Yep, l was in T1 lounge the other evening .. closes around 6.30, but let’s people sit around whilst they are cleaning up.. so you could possibly squeeze in another half to 1 hour.. short staffed they told me. But hope to extend it soonish. Nice Prosecco…

Peggerz 100 posts

Yep, l was in T1 lounge the other evening .. closes around 6.30, but let’s people sit around whilst they are cleaning up.. so you could possibly squeeze in another half to 1 hour.. short staffed they told me. But hope to extend it soonish. Nice Prosecco…

Chin-chin @Polly! 🥂

brian 84 posts

Completely forgot about being able to walk to T1 when I was there last as the T2 lounge doesn’t open until 8.00am and I had a 7. 00 am flight. Didn’t realise the lounge was so close to T2 to make it a good alternative.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.