7th June 2023 at 20:33Nate1309 58 posts
Does anyone know if an e-voucher can be used for the surcharges on a redemption flight?7th June 2023 at 20:34Niall 108 posts
It cannot7th June 2023 at 21:12Nate1309 58 posts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Bits: East Midlands and Southampton gain Paris CDG, new Japan Airlines seats coming to London
NEW: Amex Cashback Everyday Credit Card raises its sign-up bonus to £125 – worth a look?
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- JDB on Mexico Volcano disruption, flying back on 4th
- YC on Marriott hotels in Tokyo – best option?
- TGLoyalty on Lifts in Terminal 5
- TGLoyalty on More IHG points wierdness
- TGLoyalty on Gold counts for nothing?
- meta on InterContinental hotels in Tokyo – best option?
- Lyn on Chat thread – Thursday 29th February
- HFPCar on BA LHR to SAW
- NigelHamilton on Gold counts for nothing?
- Blair Waldorf Salad on Gold counts for nothing?
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.