Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

• DanC 20 posts

Hi all, I knwo that BA & AL flights will earn Tier points, are there any other partner airlines where I can earl TP’s?

Thanks

yonasl 972 posts

Virgin airlines also earn Tier Points.

Air France and KLM too, they call it XP.

DanC 20 posts

BA tier points? or their own version?

BA Flyer IHG Stayer 2,169 posts

Hi all, I knwo that BA & AL flights will earn Tier points, are there any other partner airlines where I can earl TP’s?

Thanks

You can earn TPs on any One World partner airline as long as your BAEC number is in the booking.

Whilst Aer Lingus isn’t in One World you can still earn TPs for BA as it’s a partner airline,

Note the code for Aer Lingus is EI not AL.

DanC 20 posts

Thanks

You can earn TPs on any One World partner airline as long as your BAEC number is in the booking.

Whilst Aer Lingus isn’t in One World you can still earn TPs for BA as it’s a partner airline,

Many thanks

philvid2 4 posts

Thanks

What about OW code (say AA) on EI metal?

If it was a BA code, you’d earn TPs. If it was a EI code, you’d now earn TPs. But an AA code on EI metal earns nothing?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.