Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes IHG One Rewards Edinburgh Kimpton low points rate.

• SRF. 43 posts

I’ve been following reward night prices for a particular April night in Edinburgh. All hotels have been ~30k points apart from IC and Kimpton at ~ 65k points.

Kimpton has just dropped to 30k points on my particular night and the “cheap” rate seems to be carrying through to other random dates.

Might be worth a re-look if have any Edinburgh reward stays booked for this year.

Harry T 96 posts

Thanks, I booked two weekend nights in April for 26,000 and 36,000 points respectively. It’s as low as 24,000 on some dates, including a Friday night.

NorthernLass 7,573 posts

There are some points bargains next month – CP Royal Terrace is 20k points on some nights. Odd as it’s Easter school holidays as well.

ChrisC 956 posts

People should be checking their bookings no matter the hotel is located on a regular basis.

Yesterday I rebooked a US stay for July and saved over $ 100 – well worth the 5 minutes it took to check the rate, compare with the existing booking then rebook the new rate and cancel the old.

No savings on any of my points bookings though but I did save 10k when checking a few weeks ago.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.