Forums › Frequent flyer programs › British Airways Executive Club › EI on BA code
EI on BA code
I’m booking MAN-DUB on EI, but want to make sure I do this properly to get my Avios/TPs etc. Is the best way to book it as the BA code? I want to make sure I’m getting TPs, Avios and – even perhaps! – lounge access (as confusing as the rules are!).
You need to book it via BA and the BA codeshare to get avios and TPs
re lounge accees best read this as let’s say like many relationshios ‘it’s complicated’
No lounge access on regional routes. Avios/TPs on the BA code but check prices carefully as you may be paying quite a premium for these!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Popular articles this week:
As T5 security crisis looms, Virgin Atlantic allows rebooking (from T3) whilst BA (at T5) does not
Miles & More miles expiry is coming for ex-cardholders – what can you book before Friday?
Bits: British Airways adds English sparkling wine, easyJet launches Twilight Bag Drop at Edinburgh
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Win 1 million Avios when you apply for a Barclaycard Avios credit card by 2nd April. Exclusive to HfP readers.
Latest Forum Posts
- BA Flyer IHG Stayer on Chat thread – Friday 31st March
- kwho on Chat thread – Friday 31st March
- tbtb31 on Priority pass lounge for Heathrow Terminal 2
- supergraeme on Chat thread – Friday 31st March
- Andrew J on Post new Amex statement credit offers here!
- John on IHG Diamond status and Ambassador
- bruinbrown on Virgin flying club gold showing as sky team elite
- anuj on Virgin flying club gold showing as sky team elite
- BajiNahid on Destination list of BA codeshare Qatar operated flights
- BajiNahid on Chat thread – Friday 31st March
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.