Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Housekeeping Either fix the links or delete the “click hear for daily chat” article

• AJA 1,060 posts

Not sure why but the link to the chat forums has been disabled on the daily Click hear for chat article. It’s not working again today. I’ve noticed this since last Thursday 16 June and I’ve seen several comments mentioning this in the daily chat forum itself.

I suggest HfP either fixes the link or removes the article

Danny 11 posts

It increases “clickbaits” and adds to the total annual page views 😉

Carlos 758 posts

Just bookmark the forums and no need to add artificial clicks to additional pages

ChrisC 956 posts

Indeed on both my lap top and iPad i have two booked marked links

1 to the main HFP page for access to the daily articles and the 2nd to the ‘recent topics’ page

Mick S 271 posts

stopping click here and there. 🙂

Carlos 758 posts

Indeed on both my lap top and iPad i have two booked marked links

1 to the main HFP page for access to the daily articles and the 2nd to the ‘recent topics’ page

No need for two bookmarks either, just look on the right side bar if it interests you then click

can 506 posts

what is a forum?

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,194 posts

This is a really weird IT issue. We use a ‘clone’ function on the site to copy the previous one. 95% of days it copies over the permalink, and on 5% of days it doesn’t. This isn’t an excuse, because we can quickly check – if we remember – that the link it set up, but that is why.

Apologies, it annoys me too.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.