Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

• Constantin75 11 posts

Hi all,

Apologies if this has been asked before, I checked the forum and couldn’t find anything related.

I am flying in about 10 days from HKT to LHR on Etihad, and I was hoping to credit the airline miles to another airline. I have checked their website and they don’t mention anything clearly. I don’t think I’ll fly them anytime soon (I fly usually fly BA or Star Alliance).

Is this possible or not at all (given Etihad is not part of any alliance?).

Thanks,

BBbetter 648 posts

You can try changing it in ‘manage booking’ section – change the frequent flyer program option. If not, the only other options are to call them or change at checkin desk.

Constantin75 11 posts

Thanks. It’s not possible to change it in the app so I might need to call indeed.
    Before I call do you know what airlines it’s possible to credit this to?

Thank you!

BBbetter 648 posts

Have you tried on desktop? Not all options are available on mobile apps.

List of partners:

https://www.etihadguest.com/en/earn-miles/flying.html

Constantin75 11 posts

Couldn’t change on desktop either so I used the chatbot; the agent was able to change it manually to my Miles & More FF program.

Thanks again for your help!

yonasl 956 posts

El-al is an airline partner of Ethiad! 🤯

I now believe there can be peace on earth.

Constantin75 11 posts

Hi all, HNY!

Quick update: 12 days after the flight, the miles still haven’t landed on my Miles and More account… When I check on the M&M website, Etihad isn’t listed as a partner to retroactively ask for miles crediting… what would you suggest in this case, who should I be chasing for this? Etihad? Or LH?

That’s the link I have been checking:
    https://www.miles-and-more.com/row/en/account/account-statement/retro-credit-intro.html

Thank you all

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.