Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Accor Live Limitless Expiry reset with transfer?

• ediflyer 19 posts

(As I mentioned in a comment on https://www.headforpoints.com/2022/07/10/get-500-accor-points-with-a-taxi-booking)

Interesting re the change in terms – looks like it’s section 7.1 of the T&Cs – also sounds like transferring points into Accor should count too – anyone have any experience of this?

“Validity of Rewards Points.
    The validity period of Reward Points accumulated by a Member is extended by 365 consecutive days each time an eligible transaction, where Reward points are credited to the Member’s ALL account, occurs.
    Rewards Points are valid for 365 consecutive days from the date of the event that generated their Eligible Expenditure, and i) When Rewards Points are earned following an Eligible Stay at a participating hotel, that date is considered to be the date of check out.
    ii) For Reward Points accumulated at the end of another transaction type (an event eligible for the Meeting Planner offer, purchase of a product or service, transfer of partner points to an ALL account, etc.), this date shall be the basis of which the Reward Points are credited.
    If there is no extension, all Reward points in the account, regardless of how the Reward points were earned, will be lost without notice and without the possibility of restoring or transferring them.”
    https://all.accor.com/loyalty-program/legal/terms-and-conditions-en.pdf

ediflyer 19 posts

In case anyone else wondering – have now completed transfer from Aegean and confirm it resets expiry as shown in ALL account.

BJ 657 posts

Transfers in from others too have also worked for a while, e.g. Qatar, Flying Blue, also Eurostar I think. Survey earning, buying a drink or meals at sone hotels also work. However, simplest might be a £1 ebook from Kobo 🙂

Were you able to transfer in from Aegean without having flown a sector?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.