Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Destination advice Family friendly fly and flop in Corfu

• Grant 108 posts

After thinking we would miss out on a trip abroad this May half term, Seat Spy has come up trumps and I managed to snag seats to Corfu.

Any recommendations for a family friendly, fly and flop hotel that isn’t Domes or Ikos? Budget is around £5kish which I can push a bit for AI if it’s worth it. Ikos now has limited availability and prices are mid £6k.

Thanks

Grant 108 posts

Bumping this to see if there are views on the Angsana (Accor), Dreams (Hyatt) or any of the various Grecotels (Imperial, Eva Palace, Lux Me Daphnila Bay, Lux Me Costa Botanica)?

Thanks

Mirp 41 posts

I stayed at Angsana — it was nice. We had a suite and the room was spacious but child had to enter our room to use toilet. The pool is Instagram ready. The beach is not the best — too close to the road. Service OK. Breakfast fine. We waled to nearby village to eat dinner every night. Taxi back to hotel.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.