Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes IHG One Rewards F&B use by extension

• GoingPostal 6 posts

I was checking my account today. I had 4 vouchers to use by Dec 31st. They have all been extended to 30th June 2024.

Is this a glitch or has everyone’s also been extended ? Lounge access still runs out on Dec 31st this year.

BA Flyer IHG Stayer 2,091 posts

Some people on flyer talk have reported an extension for vouchers due to expire by the end of the year.

My next set don’t expire until 28th Feb and haven’t been expired.

I’m assuming the extension is to reflect the issues with redeeming them in the early days due to the less than smooth rollout.

I doubt very much the lounge benefit will be extended as there didn’t appear to be any issues in using it from the get go.

GoingPostal 6 posts

That’s good to know. Thanks !

Blair Waldorf Salad 1,098 posts

Mine were 02 Jan expiry and were not extended in this tranche so I just treated friends to dinner at the IC Barclay to get them used.

Scottpat78 243 posts

I had 9 vouchers – 5 expired on 31/12 and 4 on 30/04.

I received an email extending the 31/12 vouchers – on the morning I used them the week before Christmas!

I wish I’d known, we booked a night on points as a quick getaway just to use the vouchers as they were going to expire.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.