Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club First Wing access for a guest at LHR & JFK

• KJRKJR 10 posts

Hi,

Does anyone know if I can take a guest through the First Wing at LHR and the comparative at JFK? The guest is on the same flights, but does not have status and is not in a premium cabin. I think guest access to the lounges (Concorde and Chelsea) should be OK but I’m not sure about the First Wing.

Thanks.

Stu_N 103 posts

First wing access is in line with lounge access so as long as you are within the lounge guessing rules it will be fine. I’d assume the guest would need to check in at same time as you.

BA Flyer IHG Stayer 2,083 posts

Not sure about JFK because it’s a shared space with AA and there isn’t direct access to the lounges from it.

There is a TSA staffer that directs you to security after checking your BP to see if you have pre check or not so you might even end up in different security queues if one of you has GE but nit the other.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.