Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Virgin Flying Club Free Clubhouse passes for Silver members – arrived?

• shrop 2 posts

It was mentioned on HfP last week that the free Clubhouse passes for silver members had now been issued. Neither my wife or I have received ours despite both being silver members. Is there something we should have done to activate these?

• This topic was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    rob-london 20 posts

+1 – I also did not get any

Rhys
    HfP Staff
    190 posts

Mine were issued 12th November. Subject is “Your Clubhouse pass is here!” – have you checked spam etc?

rajkumarpatel@yahoo.com 19 posts

If I accumulate 300 points this month, will I still be eligible for silver or is the lower threshold of points to become silver is from 2022 only?

cats_are_best 99 posts

Are the passes also visible in the FC account?

I’m Gold and gift Silver to the OH, but she’s not seen anything turn up, she has a flight Monday that she could use the pass for (I’m not on the flight).

If it’s only in email my guess is she thought it was spam and didn’t notice!

cats_are_best 99 posts

Edit: she found the old emails, subject line “Your Clubhouse pass is here!”, one per pass.

PaulD 10 posts

I never got an email, and if it went to spam would be long deleted. Can’t see anything in my Flying Club account either, is it supposed to be there somewhere?

VickyTM 111 posts

I didn’t get mine either. I have emailed them a few times, and never hear anything back…

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.