Problem generating an Amex Platinum insurance certificate
4th January 2022 at 10:55AFKAE
I’m on Amex platinum and gone to the insurance centre to try and generate an insurance certificate. Following all the steps, it seems to get stuck with a message saying loading and just spinning constantly.
Anyone else seen this? Anyone successfully generated a certificate recdently?
11th January 2022 at 16:00LoungeMan
- This topic was modified 53 years, 1 month ago by .
I have just generated one fine. I went to http://www.americanexpress.co.uk/claims and then clicked on the “generate certificate” button. I then had to input card number and some other personal data, including trip destination and dates.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The perfect airport doesn’t exist, but the new Paris Charles de Gaulle ‘Extime’ upgrade is close
Bits: new Qatar insurance rules, design a BA beer can, free Fairmont night from Emirates
Bits: fly BA Club World on short haul – or fly Titan, Virgin ends Plaza Premium Clubhouse access
Bits: Virgin’s missing reward seats, Elizabeth Line gets faster to Heathrow, Inverness Airport station
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- alexm on OW Sapphire status benefits with Iberia Express HBO ticket
- JDB on Volunteer list at online checkin
- AJA on New member saying Hello!
- JDB on Nassau, Grand Cayman and Providenciales Back to T5!
- flymeanywhere on Chat thread – Wednesday 8th February
- qc on Sri Lanka: trouble possibly brewing again
- Harrier25 on Purchasing which vouchers qualify towards Amex minimum spend ?
- nectar collector on Chat thread – Wednesday 8th February
- AJA on Chat thread – Wednesday 8th February
- Harrier25 on No AMEX Avios or MR points posted since 5th Feb
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.