Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Housekeeping Getting to the forums

• AJA 1,070 posts

When you edit your profile there doesn’t seem to be any way of getting back to the forums. I had to use browser history to search for the link Rhys posted in the chat thread. It would be helpful if there was a shortcut in the sandwich links on the main hfp website.

Rhys
    HfP Staff
    190 posts

When you edit your profile there doesn’t seem to be any way of getting back to the forums. I had to use browser history to search for the link Rhys posted in the chat thread. It would be helpful if there was a shortcut in the sandwich links on the main hfp website.

We will be adding forum links when we come out of the soft launch period.

TheOtherN 13 posts

Tweaking the CSS to indent and/or italicise a quote will make it easier to distinguish them in a thread as more people use the reply quote function.

cinereus 161 posts

Tweaking the CSS to indent and/or italicise a quote will make it easier to distinguish them in a thread as more people use the reply quote function.

Agreed.

Mikeact 231 posts

Will I receive ‘Forums’ each morning with your other 3 topics or do I have to search somehow ?

cinereus 161 posts

Will I receive ‘Forums’ each morning with your other 3 topics or do I have to search somehow ?

What do you mean? You can just go to the Forums URL or use the Recent Topics link.

Mikeact 231 posts

OK…looking at today’s list of topics.. I don’t see the Forum listed at all.

cinereus 161 posts

The URL is always the same. Like I said you can just go to the Forums URL whenever you want.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.