Gifting Hilton Points
28th November 2022 at 09:57walace
My wife has a small number of Hilton Points due to expire at the end of the year. Does anyone know if she was to gift them to me does Hilton charge a ‘fee’ (i.e. deduct some points) for gifting? Also, would this keep the points active when they mov to me? Lastly, is there a minimum number of points for point gifting?28th November 2022 at 10:37NorthernLass
can’t remember if there’s a minimum number but you need the “transfer” option, it costs nothing to do this between HH accounts and is usually instant.28th November 2022 at 10:59BJ
No fee, need to move in bincrements of 1k. Transferring points keeps points balance, and therefore accounts, active.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Bits: new £100 Amex Travel cashback offer, new Eurostar logo – and new Eurostar loyalty scheme
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Frankie on Chat thread – Sunday 29th January
- Oviplokos1 on What happens when your blue status expires?My wife has an expiry date of 31/3/23
- pauline on Chat thread – Sunday 29th January
- marks7389 on BA Sale Holiday – Upgrade one way to WTP
- dahokolomoki on Anyone know how i can use ITA Volare status with KLM?
- SteveJ on BAPP Card Welcome Bonus
- Alex G on Billhop amex council tax
- Jasdev on BAPP Card Welcome Bonus
- Alex G on What happens when your blue status expires?My wife has an expiry date of 31/3/23
- tadpolefarm on BAPP fee if upgraded part way through year
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.