Good place for a meeting nr Oxford Circus?
16th June 2023 at 12:40_aDifferentSimon_ 85 posts
Not my neck of the woods – Any suggestions for a pre dinner 5pm client meeting, something where we can hear each other and have a drink?
Thanks16th June 2023 at 13:14The real Swiss Tony 629 posts
I’d have thought a hotel bar would be the obvious place. Maybe the Langham? And if that would be considered looking a bit too extravagant, the Clachan just behind Liberty’s would probably tick the right boxes as it has plenty of quiet nooks.16th June 2023 at 13:17Blair Waldorf Salad 1,018 posts
The Marylebone Hotel as far as I recall has a bar with an outdoor section so some choices re where to sit16th June 2023 at 13:18aseftel 253 posts
The Wigmore was the first place that came to mind.22nd June 2023 at 17:53_aDifferentSimon_ 85 posts
thanks all, in the end I went to The Marylebone Hotel cocktail bar for some nice (if pricey!) drinks and snacks. It was quiet and roomy so worked well.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Interview: Sir Tim Clark, CEO Emirates, on his new Business Class, success of Premium Economy
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- davefl on Chat thread – Saturday 2nd March
- curiously on Avios not refunded
- JDB on Amex Platinum Travel Insurance
- JDB on Post your American Express Platinum retention offers here!
- Dragonlady on Virgin Voyages not returning to Australia later this year
- tiberius on Anyone been to Bahrain?
- tootsci on Crediting Avios on Vueling to IB?
- jj on Chat thread – Saturday 2nd March
- peasoup on Aer Lingus new qualification period – 1st April 2024
- Travel Strong on Amex Platinum Travel Insurance
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.