Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Other hotel schemes H10 Hotels – Experience with Privilege Level?

• MilesOnPoint 80 posts

Not stayed in an H10 Hotel before but they have privilege level option at H10 Rubicón Palace that includes a la carte restaurant for breakfast/dinner (for half board) + other benefits.

Has anyone stayed in Privilege level rooms at an H10 Hotel before?

Particularly keen to hear of experiences @ H10 Rubicón Palace. Thanks in advance

yorkshireRich 186 posts

We stayed in October in 2020. It wasn’t completely horrendous, but it certainly wasn’t good. We actually paid to upgrade to privilege, but the privilege lounge at the time was that bad, I just asked for my money back. Staffing was the main issue. The positives were that you could eat in the al la carte restaurant for breakfast and dinner, which was much more civilised than the normal restaurants. The lounge just wasn’t re-stocked when we were there, and we didn’t get fresh towels, and I had to ask for the mini bar to be re-stocked 7 times throughout the day.

I have looked at the latest reviews and I think it as improved alittle since. There was some very good things about the hotel, so hopefully now things are getting back to some sort of normality, you will have a great time.

Damian 24 posts

We stayed half board in February this year. We added half board as it was only a few pounds more than the breakfast option and didn’t matter that we went out some nights. You can book the restaurants on the app after check in and I would recommend doing this asap as the a la carte bookings fill up quickly. We were only able to book one of two meals that were part of the package. They also let us swap an evening meal for lunch so had a day by the pool and went out for the evening.

We joined the privilege programme on arrival but didn’t stay in the rooms. The standard rooms were quite good so I imagine they will be good but can’t comment on the Privilege Lounge as we didn’t go in but it looked good from the outside.

MilesOnPoint 80 posts

Thanks both. Appreciate the feedback.

Sounds like a solid hard product then and hopefully, from what Damian found, service standards look to have improved.

We have BA Club Avios flights booked to Lanzarote for November and we’ll have (by then) a 5 month old baby with us. Looking for somewhere we can relax and enjoy and so this seems like a decent option.

Planning to do half board as we won’t be doing much boozing (always take a stash of minatures, BA crew in club are usually happy to provide some take-homes) & it’s not much more than B&B rate.

Hoping to get a room which has its own loungers so that we can soak up some sun whilst the Baba is asleep in the room.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.