Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Help with Flexible flight booking for July

• shub 86 posts

Hi,

I need to book a return flight to Malta for July 1st week which I would be cancelling after about 20 days. I know I can book Reward flights with Avios and apply for an eVoucher which should refund me both the Avios and cash element. However, the issue is there’s not much availability around that time.

Question I have is, when I try to book the flight with cash, it gives an option to save up to £320 using Avios, if I book this flight with Cash plus Avios and then cancel it later on for an eVoucher would I get an eVoucher or a refund as with Reward flights?

Thanks

SamG 1,639 posts

You’d get the Avios back + an evoucher for the cash

SamG 1,639 posts

Select Plus fare could be an option, you can’t book these direct with BA but expedia sell them

shub 86 posts

Thanks, don’t fancy an eVoucher currently so will go for some other option then.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.